- BIZ611 is located within one block of the Hendersonville Main Street Historic District.
- Easy Access to Highway 64 and Highway 25 with onsite and nearby parking.
- Large Meeting room available for events with seating for 100 guests via reservation system.
- Office sizes from one to eight persons with various common areas inside and outside.
- Lease includes electricity, water, trash service, recycling, building property taxes/insurance.
- Wired & wireless internet access is provided for tenants and guests.
- Common areas include kitchen, meeting spaces, elevator, shower facility, mailboxes.
- VoIP phone and service may be available free to qualified tenants.
- Outdoor green wall, patio, bike racks, balcony, and large second floor deck.
- The pricing of professional offices spaces at Biz611 varies from $330 per month depending on the size of the office.
- Additional charges apply for the following services: phone service, private internet service, office cleaning.
- All residents of the building are required to carry a city of Hendersonville business license and liability insurance.
- If you are interested in an office at the Biz611, please contact Donna Logan via information below.